On 10/19/16 5:28 AM, Benjiro wrote:
No offense to Andrei, while his is funny, he is simply thinking above my
head. Walter is actually better at explain things.

None taken! And thanks for your feedback. I think you have an easy means
of helping progress here. Simply send more code snippets for the
homepage (the kind you believe would have helped you). Post them here or
aggregate them in a bugzilla issue and we'll add them to the rotating
pool. We clearly need more examples of varying difficulties. -- Andrei

On that note, maybe we should setup a 'real code' pool so people can see real code, preferably on a few files big that does a specific but useful task.