On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 16:02:16 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 13:54:43 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 07:04:34 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
Visual D also has some problems that sensitive for newbies. For example, no DUB support.

What are you talking about? dub generates solution files for visual d. Of course visual d has DUB support, you just have to generate the solution files via command line.

And what then? Later I need add 10 libraries more - what I should to do?

You edit the json file of course. That how DUB generates solution files for visual D and other IDE's.