On Monday, 30 October 2017 at 13:32:23 UTC, Joakim wrote:

I don't know how intense your data analysis is, but I replaced a Win7 ultrabook that had a dual-core i5 and 4 GBs of RAM with an Android tablet that has a quad-core ARMv7 and 3 GBs of RAM as my daily driver a couple years ago, without skipping a beat. I built large mixed C++/D codebases on my ultrabook, now I do that on my Android/ARM tablet, which has a slightly weaker chip than my smartphone.

how do you program on your tablet? what are your tools? what is your setup? i also believe laptops are here to go.