On Saturday, 3 February 2018 at 10:49:06 UTC, Joakim wrote:
And what we find is that when you allow such mixing with permissively-licensed projects (that the GPL makes much more difficult), .....

I've never been a fan of the GPL.. until I read this thread.

It may well be, that more and more people will look towards the GPL as a means to protect their projects from the influence (and potential dangers) of this 'hybrid' model.

In any case, I do believe in people having the freedom to make their own choices - so I am ok with any model really, providing I have a model that suits (and protects) my needs, goals, and values.