On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 14:49:27 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Friday, February 09, 2018 14:01:02 Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d wrote:
Unit tests are a great idea, right? Try convincing a group of 10 programmers who have never written one and don't know anyone else who has. I have; I failed.

The amazing thing is when a programmer tries to argue that having unit tests makes your code worse - not that they take too long to write or that they don't want to bother with them or any that - that they somehow make the code worse.

- Jonathan M Davis

That's... new. Cognitive dissonance never ceases to amaze me.

Atila