On 02/12/2018 06:54 PM, Arun Chandrasekaran wrote:
Sorry if I'm hurting someone's sentiment, but is it just me who is seeing so much negative trend in the D forum about D itself?

1. Can't fix a problem without first identifying a problem.

2. "We're all entitled to our opinions" does NOT come with the qualification "...but only if it's a happy glowing positive opinion that sprouts rainbows and makes the rabbits and lions sing together in blissful harmony."

I don't remember seeing so much negative about Rust on rust forum and so on.

Rust has pretty much gone on record as deliberately using social engineering to squelch all disagreement by way of drumming out any and all dissenters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIageYT0Vgg

We don't do Orwellian here.

Do you think it will help in reminding people not to post any negative things?

No. God no. Again, that's straight out of the 1984 playbook. (Or maybe it's more Brave New World - don't know, don't care, it's sick and disturbing either way.)