On 3/13/18 2:08 PM, aberba wrote:
On Tuesday, 13 March 2018 at 17:20:57 UTC, Meta wrote:
On Tuesday, 13 March 2018 at 12:39:24 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
[...]

Honestly I'd recommend TDPL. It's got a lot of good real-world examples, including some OOP ones, but more importantly examples that demonstrate concurrent programming, generic programming, procedural, and I think a few functional examples as well. Basically, it covers a very broad area in one book while also teaching you D.

Boring stuff IMO.

Interesting that you found it boring--I found it to be the opposite. It is one of the few programming books that I can read for enjoyment.