I hadn't heard of this software.

I have had two of these one pound USB eBay sound devices. One was so poor you
could see the noise it generated on the waterfall. I tossed it.

The second one I bought to use for computer audio so I could free up the
on-board sound card for digimodes. After a week, whenever I plugged it in
Windows threw up an "A USB device has had a serious failure" message. I tossed
it.

Julian, G4ILO