Jose, Gracias, but I'm afraid American schools have left me with such a poor
grasp of the Spanish language that I won't be able to use your guide. It
looks very thorough, though, and would love to introduce some of the ideas
you have here to my team, as they are really lacking in the "concept" of
what JavaScript is. If an English version becomes available, please let me
know.

Also, this is for anyone on the listserv, I've created a short set of (Power
Point) slides about jQuery, if anyone could take a second to review this
first draft, I'd much appreciate it. They're located here:

http://www.jakemcgraw.com/java/jquery.ppt

Thanks everyone for your help!

- jake