Thanks for the additional info, Luke.

On the web forms audit, you didn't find any web forms that use the
model of buttons right aligned with the default button to the right
and subsequent to the left? I find that a bit unusual, unless you were
focused on a specific subset, as that's a pretty common model I
regularly see, especially when shopping on-line, which came over from
desktop applications.

On Nov 21, 2007, at 11:58 AM, Luke Wroblewski wrote:

> All of the participants (23) used the buttons on all of the options
> (6). So 138 times out of 138 tested, no on used hit "Enter" to
> complete a form.
>
> The options we chose were based off an audit of Web forms not
> desktop apps. Hence why you don't see some of the variations you are
> asking about. I pulled the most common solutions that came up. thanks~

Cheers!

Todd Zaki Warfel
President, Design Researcher
Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
Contact Info
Voice:  (215) 825-7423
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]