-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Billy
Cox
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:31 AM
To: 'UI List'
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] 'Select Country' dropdown

I cannot understand why a state dropdown would display state abbreviations
versus the actual name of the state. One would assume that the average user
knows the abbreviation of their own state, but I used to assume that
everyone knew that they could TAB through a form.