Dan said:
As far as I know, this is the first time an interaction designer has appeared on a TV commercial for a product, much less mention bits of our philosophy.

I wonder, how many instances have their been of Industrial Designers in product commercials? Most recently, the Dyson commercials speak well towards design process. I'm sure I've seen car commercials in the past that feature designers doing body sculpts and the like.

Jack

Jack L. Moffett
Interaction Designer
inmedius