On Jun 9, 2008, at 10:21 PM, Kontra wrote:

I would when your corporate convenience doesn't trample upon the right
of others to discuss issues they deem important, and when the
arrogance with which this has been presented here is reconsidered.

It's clear there are a select few of you who can't be reasoned with and wish to engage some of us as if we wrote the law when we have not. In times like these, it's up to the IxDA to decide how they want to regulate themselves ad what policy they want moving forward. Obviously, only they can they decide who does what and when on IxDA servers on matters in this situation.

--
Andrei Herasimchuk

Principal, Involution Studios
innovating the digital world