Jack,

You make a really fantastic point. It is perhaps rather like the tree
that breaks the rock. Once it gets its roots into a crack it slowly
breaks open the stone. What lasted a million years is shattered in
10.

I'm in a prime location to lead by example. My co-workers have been
receptive and we'll be doing some IxD, or rather I'll be allowed to
do some, for the CORE upgrade. Perhaps it isn't optimal, but it beats
organic, implementation-model design.

Thanks a bunch. :)

Will