Folks,

It's been a long while since I posted here, but wanted to solicit feedback on this brief intro to Social Interaction Design (design for social media)

http://www.gravity7.com/blog/media/2008/10/social-interaction-design-primer.html

It's a short piece on how social interaction design differs from conventional UI and user experience design, and in it I attempt an overview of the three kinds of user and three modes of the social interface.

All feedback welcome -- in comments or here!

thanks!

adrian chan

415 516 4442
Social Interaction Design (www.gravity7.com)