Well....I am glad I brought up the topic...

However, I am still looking for samples.

@ Andy Polaine %u2013 If I remember correctly, even though Apple
brings up another window to click Agree or not to, you still do not
have to reach the bottom of the T&C for the window to open.

@ Jay Morgan %u2013 Your 3 scenarios match my first 3 sketched out
scenarios. My concern is that because this is not the norm, people
are not going to know to scroll to the bottom to see the call to
action. This leads to putting some type of instructional text
somewhere explaining the task. This of course is just adding to the
problem (adding more %u201Cnoise%u201D to the page/section).