I just took a class and we had to do a card sort and I did alphabetical off
the bat. It is universal order. The teacher didn't approve of why quick
to alphabetize approach...
Yes, Adam, Ryan and The Cardinal rocks and Marley, Ziggy lays it down just
like his pops.

When I'm in iTunes Album order (in alpha) is better than Artist Name (in
alpha); but, it is always alphabetic that suits my needs.

It took me awhile to figure out how to put a 00-1000 track orders (Deep Dish
like smooth transition between tracks etc..) back into place after
resorting...