It sounds like the consensus is that adding another day back into the
summit would have helped. That still would likely not eliminate overlap
between the sessions and the DDF, but it would make it less extreme.

Obviously, this is only actionable if we have the budget for it and can
keep the venue. I'm forwarding this to the board to check on those things.

--Colin