kdf;342226 Wrote:
> Putting a one-sentence post "how do I reset the transporter" would have
> answered your issue.
>
> "Is this really so much to ask?"
>
> As a Professor at UC Berkeley you should know better than to expect a
> good result from a childish rant that threatens to toss the device into
> landfills.  I'd expect more from a CA resident, even more from a
> professor at a University.  So, instead of making your point, your
> credentials come across as a pretentious rant.
>
> Frankly, posting your "credentials' make your entire point look just
> that much more pathetic.  You set a bad example for California.  Aside
> from you and your governor, CA has a good environmental reputation,
> leaders in the all important green movement.  Try not to fuck it up.
> After all, as a professor, you set an example to so many young people
> who pay GOOD money to learn from you.  Try to set a better standard
> than trowing away anything you can't deal with.
>
> -kdf
So slamming on a customer is the way you look at it?  I know you say
that you are not an employee but you act like it much of the time as
you berate people.  I think your post should be deleted as you are, I
think, a forum moderator and not a good example of one.  You should
have to deal with customers sometime to see what it's really like
before you lecture one.  Remember he paid money for the product and has
a right to let the company know what he thinks.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality