OhPinchy;344535 Wrote:

> MiP GUI to do the analysis and then Archive Analysis to embed into the
> tags. Problem is the GUI doesn't seem to allow me to filter on only new
> tracks - so I have to try find the new tracks amongs the 25,000 and then
> right click and select Archive Analysis. Is there any way to streamline
> this?

File -> Preferences -> General -> Archive analysis when tracks are
analyzed

OhPinchy;344535 Wrote:

> I'll then go into the MiP Headless web page and do 'Add Music', refresh
> Songs, and Start Validation. I have the Music Rescan Squeezecenter 7.2
> plugin set to run a daily scan for new music - sound about right? I've
> seen mention of the importance of timing startup of the MiP and SC
> services - has this been automated under 7.2 or is there something I
> need to be aware of?

Correct method is MIP GUI analysis, MIP Headless page -> Reload Cache
button, SC-Refresh

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and
integration tips and tricks, Plugin coding tips, Spicefly SugarCube the
MIP AutoDJ plugin and Spicefly Weather!