Mike from slimdevices has clarified that this is the right forum to post
an occasional post that isn't about music or the SB in whatever form.
It was nice to get a clarification about this because there was a small
but vocal group that was very upset about this thread.  They basically
thought they owned this forum and started 3 or more threads about us
cluttering up their email with something they didn't want to read.  I
really didn't start this thread to upset them and actually didn't
really think about them but didn't want a partisan first post either
gloating or crying about the election but just an observation that it
was one of the more interesting ones in recent times and hoping for the
best for the USA and the rest of the world and for more good music.  I
really thought it was a message that would not upset anyone.  But it
did anyway.  I really find it weird that anyone would be upset about a
discussion about this in a general thread.  One has even taken his ball
home he was that upset. It was just one thread. I just don't get it.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality