I helped knock on doors for Obama in NH.

We had no signs or name tags and first approached folks asking them
about the election. Our job was to find undecided voters. Man were
republicans bitter and democrats were so friendly, the contrast was
huge. And this was during the time McCain was AHEAD.

I respect folks right to vote for whom ever they wish but man it amazes
me how folks justified their votes. If anyone caught Boston Legal the
night before it really was fantastic and made the point so clear. Of
how crazy the justifications were.

I also thought Ron Howards video clip was awesome and was right on the
money. Folks were afraid of change.

--
mswlogo

XP > Cat5 > Transporter > SPDIF > Meridian G68 > DSP 6000, 5500HC, 33
XP > Cat5 > SB3 > SPDIF > Meridian DSP 5000
XP > Cat5 > SB3 > SPDIF > Meridian G91 > DSP 5000

'Hitch Hikers Guide to Meridian' (http://www.meridianunplugged.com)