results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

I still have some problems with this. I can get ACC to work, when I
point it directly to one album folder. For example:

Starting folder:

Z:\Music -> does not give me anything but error message

but

Z:\Music\Z:\ABBA - The Definitive Collection ->

I get a ACC page with two albums (ABBA collection is a double album)
but not the album art. I use FLAC files and the album art is in the
FLAC, not a separate as a picture file.

Can anyone give a hint where I should try to find the solution?

--
Kossu

QNAP 209 II - Squeezebox Duet - Beresford TC 7510 - Consonance 100A
Linear - Totem Arro + Goldring GR 1.2 - TubeBox MK II