results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

MARC38;404959 Wrote:
> I have solved my problem !
> 1/ I stopped the firewall on my server (actually, what is the port #
> used by Acc ?)
> 2/ I have simply deleted the line "BIND ADDRESS" from the my.tt file
> 3/ I have modified the Squeezecenter seetings :
> In the advance TAB, Security, authorize the IP addresses by putting a *
> into the IP @ : eg. 192.168.1.2* to extend to other IP (I'm surprised,
> because I'm already accessing to the server from my main PC :
> http://pcserveur:9000/)
> So It is now working well !
> Thank you for developping this great and usefull tool !
> Marc.

Thx for your positive feedback! Good to hear everything is working.
Also good point you have there regarding the squeezecenter security
settings. I personally don't use any security restrictions so it never
came to mind.

ACC interacts only with the underlying MySQL database (except for album
covers if the option is used to retrieve them through SqueezeCenter).
Can you confirm for my understanding that step 3 is really necessarry
for ACC to work?

Frank

--
SilverRS8