results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

MARC38;400037 Wrote:
> I have tried the tool which is great and run on my simple server where
> Squeeze center is running (old PC with win XP).
> However, I never succeed with the remote connection even I tried to
> stop all the firewall (local + remote), follow the notice (bind
> address), ...
> I also tried to connect to the Mysql server with Excel to make a query
> to the database : also without success.
> I always got the following error message : can't connect to MySql
> server on '192.168.1.22' (10060).
> Does anyone have some experience in such connection problems ?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Marc.

Did you follow all the instructions in the remote server screen? Mysql
has to be modified first to allow remote connections at all.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter & SlimServer