results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

Frank,

Some more info on 3716.

I am running my slimserver on a linux box on the 255.255.255.0 and I
have been getting the 3716 error pretty well regardless of whether I
include the server box in my trusted sites or not. The only way I have
got the system to run is allow "Access to data sources across domains"
for the internet zone (no effect in the other zones). In this case, I
don't need to add the slimserver IP to the trusted sites list.

I presume this is because my windows box does not recognise my
slimserver box as being in the same domain (and I'm too lazy to figure
out what I need to change - I can live with doing this change as a one
off to run acc).

Anyway, I hope this is helpful. Now I'm getting the report without
cover art, so on to trouble shooting that!

Cheers

Larry

--
Laz