Matt Wise;450226 Wrote:
> Excuse me ... but how do we not provide a good experience already for
> the average user?
Matt,

The point you're missing from my post is that your average existing
user isn't the average potential buyer (unless the only buyers you want
are your existing users). It has nothing to do with beta users vs.
regular users, and nothing to do with the particulars of 7.4 vs. 7.3.3.

I'll go back to a question Moonbase asked in his original post of this
thread: "where is the target market?" If Logitech has answered that
question internally, then is open source development the best path to a
product that nails that target? (If Logitech hasn't truly answered that
question, then the software will wander at the whim of the developers.)

--
TiredLegs