dsly, before you shell out for a new router - have you tried the basic
troubleshooting steps set out in the wiki?  Things like repositioning
the router (higher up better, away from other electronics) and changing
the channel can make a massive difference, depending on your
environment.  I have two other wireless networks near me on channels 12
and 13.  1 or 6 should be my best channel, but for some reason, the
channel 7 signal is much better.

I also have my router in the middle of my house (i.e. the middle of 3
floors) which works better than having it on the ground floor where most
of the electronics are.

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/NetworkProblemsSecondGuide

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)