Meant 2005, my bad.

I have uploaded 2 files to Google that are both available from Amazon
MP3 for 99c each. They have not been touched by anything other than SBS.
I use Linux, so no iTunes intervention possible (plus I have never used
iTunes as a tool to manage my music collection).

GoogleDocs does not allow to upload MP3s, and UbuntuOne is woefully
slow today. So I'll just have to find some other way of sharing these 2
files
- Gotta Be Real by 3rd Force (Vital Force) (jazz)
- Didn't I Blow Your Mind by The Spinners (Can't Shake This feeling)
(R&B)

I will find a way to share later.

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: Shuttle X27D - Ubuntu 8.04LTS - SBS 7.4.1
Sources: SB3 (3), SB Boom (3), Duet, Accuphase DP65v CD
Amplifier: Accuphase E306v - Creek OBH21/22
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower (tuned) - Audioengine 5/S8 - Acoustic
Energy Aego M
Headphones: Grado SR-1