fphredd;536699 Wrote:
> Spotted that and tried changing it before
>

> ...but for "S&G's" tried it again.  Still the same error.  Should that
> change be left anyway?
>
> EDIT: Guess What?!?
>
> The software does work, just like you said it should. I have to extend
> apologies for making you go through all this, as it seems to be an
> issue with my Windows machine.  Tried accessing on my wife's machine
> and it works! So...now we can move on to those .xls files?? :)

No apologies necessary. It can happen. I'm glad it is working for you
now.
As for the .xls, ACC will get an export to CSV file which can be easily
imported in Excel (album art is not supported for CSV files ).

I probably postpone any new features until the release of SBS version
7.6 as MySQL will be replaced by SQlite which in turn required major
code changes to ACC to support it. SBS v7.6 supports both SQLite as
MySQL. Future version of SBS are expected to only support SQlite
though.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS