arubaluba;537636 Wrote:
> I did a reinstall of the ODBC 5.1 driver. Unfortunately it did not solve
> the problem. Also I gave version 3.2 of ACC a try. The result is the
> same as for v3.3.
>
> My setup is the following:
> PC:
> - Windows XP Professional, servicepack 2
> - MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.1, version 5.1.6
> DS-107+:
> - SqueezeCenter-version 7.2 - 22900
> - MySQL-versie: 5.0.51b
>
> From a comparison I made of the 2 log-files I found the following
> difference in the query-string:
> v3.0.2:
> WHERE INSTR(UCASE(tracks.url), 'volume1/MP3') GROUP BY AlbumID,
> AlbumName, Disc, TrackNum
> v3.3:
> WHERE INSTR(UCASE(tracks.url), 'volume1/MP3') GROUP BY TrackID,
> AlbumName, Disc, TrackNum
>
> The 'GROUP BY'-statement shows a difference. I don't know if this is ok
> or not. I'll leave that up to you.
>
> Thanks again for your efforts.
>
> Regards, Rene.

That should not make a difference. The album count was not right with
the 3.0.2 version and the groupby statement with TrackID solved that
issue. But you can change it if you like just to test if this is
causing the trouble.

Modify line 1848 of the HTA file (using notepad). The line should
read:
sql = sql & "GROUP BY TrackID, AlbumName, Disc, TrackNum " & vbcrlf &
"ORDER BY "

Change the TrackID back to what it was in 3.0.2. I don't think it will
be the cause though.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
Squeezebox'_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl)Server .
1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS