arubaluba;537526 Wrote:
> Here are the log-files created this afternoon. One with v3.0.2 and the
> other with v3.3. Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards, Rene

The only difference in the query is that with version 3.2 and above
genre is added. Since 3.2 has been in use by many others the query
can't be the problem.

Searching the web for solutions results in many probable causes from
Windows service pack to reinstalling the ODBC driver. Can you try the
latter as this can be done quickly (deinstall and than install again).

>From code perspective a number of things have changed since version
3.0.2 of which the most important ones:
- Option for header background
- From date filter
- Some statistics

What does your system environment look like (OS, integrated MySQL or
separately installed, SBS version)?

Let me know the ODBC driver reinstallation outcome.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
Squeezebox'_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl)Server .
1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS