tonyptony;666205 Wrote:
> Yes, I was looking at these. I wasn't sure if there were any non-phone
> Android tablets that could also be considered.

don't know about those.  You should be able to pick up a used Touch or
a used "non-phone" iphone3 for almost nothing. These old iphones can
work as touch's just fine with no phone service. I know I just gave
away my two old iphone3 units (replaced with 4S's) to a couple of
friends just to use as remotes in their homes with the added benefit of
web searching and email on wifi.

--
garym

Location 1: Vortexbox Appliance 6TB (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
Location 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.2 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag