nicolas75;670305 Wrote:
> Aknowledge that a software like MediaMonkey is years ahead LMS as far as
> files selection, library management, and scanning reliability are
> concerned (anybody not convinced should seriously try).

I'm curious to try MediaMonkey, but before I go to the bother of
installing it, could you explain how MM gets the tracks from my
computer to my stereo systems? I've browsed the MM web page, and so far
to me it looks to be more like iTunes, Winamp, Foobar2000, etc. That is,
designed to play back on the computer itself, or possibly output to an
audio system via soundcard, USB, or maybe digital output. But maybe I'm
overlooking something. Thanks.

--
aubuti