ChrisNY;676545 Wrote:
> It will be a sad day when my SB3 dies.  One of the things I cannot
> replicate on the Touch is the RSS feeds.  Since I have it next to my
> bed I am able to catch up on lots of newsfeeds as I head off to sleep,
> which is a calming way to end the day.  And it doesn't require any
> action on my part, as a tablet or netbook would.

The third party Custom Clock applet on the Touch has somewhat support
for RSS feeds. You configure the RSS feed to show via the style
configuration in Custom Clock Helper plugin through SBS/LMS web
interface.

It's not as easy to setup and use as on the Classic but it might be
worth a try if you are missing this functionality on the Touch. You can
apply for a free 30 day evaluation license of Custom Clock while you
evaluate if it fulfill your requirements.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.