bluegaspode;681065 Wrote:
> As garym already pointed out SqueezePad doesn't use a custom order, but
> the order visible on all other Squeezeboxes. This is intentional.
>
> To reorder them for all Squeezeboxes you will need to use the
> web-interface of the Squeezebox-Server (as garym already provided great
> instructions for).
> Actually I didn't know myself, that these items could be reordered,
> will start to sort my own favorites now :)
>
> PS: wow one can even create folders for favorites - wonderful!

And if you're using Sbs/LMS you can create folders for your favorites
as well (I have folders for Rock Radio, Jazz Radio, Country Radio, Talk
Radio, Public/World Radio, etc.  I can also add SiriusXM stations,
pandora stations, etc. to these folder favorites.  Makes for a nice
organized favorites appearance.

I also save the LMS favorites as an OPML file, place it out on a bit of
free webspace provided by my home internet provider, then use a URL for
this file as a favorite within mysqueezebox.com. So I have the same
favorites WITH FOLDER STRUCTURE when I occasionally use
mysqueezebox.com or want to simply give a URL to a family member that
uses mysb.com (and with one entry, they have all my favorites, as I
keep them updated).

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER,
or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag