I've been using Squeezepad fo a few weeks now and have to say it is an
absolute revelation compared to all the Logitech controllers and web
interface. However, I listen to a lot of podcasts which appear on the
web interface under "extras". This category does not appear on the
Squeezepad and although extras appear on my Transporter display there
is no podcast category here. I have looked at my apps etc but can only
access podcasts feeds I've added through the web interface. The Podcast
Browser plugin is of course installed.

Any advice on how I can access podcasts on my Squeezepad much
appreciated.

--
GeorgeG