corycwagner;685755 Wrote:
> I thought about a Touch, but honestly, I really like the display on the
> "Classic" and Transporter. I can read the display from across the room
> and when it is off, it displays the time and weather.
>
> I've heard that the touch dispaly is problematic from a distance and
> the SuperDateTime does not work very well.
>
> Have I heard wrong?
SuperDateTime works fine with the Touch as long as you use it with
Custom Clock.

Whether you can read the Touch from across the room depends on (a) how
good your eyes are, and (b) how big your room is. I find that reading
the Touch is fine up to about 10 feet/3 meters, whereas the SB3/Classic
is good up to around 15 feet/5m.

--
aubuti