virgiliomi;697974 Wrote:

> Some notes about iPeng on my new iPad...
> - Lyrics don't seem to load. It just sits at "Searching for Lyrics..."
> even after changing songs

iPeng has no built-in Lyrics loader (long story, the short version is:
the cheapest service to use that does NOT get you thrown out of the App
Store starts at 30.000$ a year...)

So you either have to have Lyrics embedded into the music OR (better)
you need to install the SongInfo/SongLyrics plugins (both, they are
free) in Squeezebox Server.

> - The up/down arrow buttons on the MultiPlayer control (to
> expand/reduce the music source category) are considerably lower
> resolution than the right-arrow buttons.
> - The globe button to the right of the search box on the main screen
> also looks to be lower resolution

Good find. Yes, there is more. App Artwork itself is not yet fully
retina ready, especially the player artwork looks bad.

> All minor things in the grand scheme of things... if I find anything
> else, I'll be sure to let you know.

A good place is
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, iPeng for iPad and
*New: iPeng Party, the free party App*, at penguinlovesmusic.com