MrSinatra wrote:
> yeah, thats right, b/c you're the one coming on here and acting like the
> rest of us have no place to speak, and then get all huffy when we don't
> agree with you.
>
> take it easy, francis!

I reread my original comments and you're taking offense where none was
intended. There is nothing I wrote that said you were wrong. I just
pointed out that when one is watching as a consumer on the outside,
there are a lot of things we don't know. There are explanations other
than yours that are quite possible.

Rather that state with great certainty, as you did, that "this is what
happened" or "the company should have done this instead", I pointed out
there are a lot of facts unknown to those outside management that may
alter the picture being painted. There is a big difference between my
providing alternative possibilities and your claim that I said you were
wrong.

Can you point out the sentence where I told you or others not to speak
or that you were wrong? I don't think you'll find it unless you have an
unusually active imagination that doesn't require much material to weave
an over sensitive response.