results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96660
Question: Would you buy a new Squeezebox player if it became available?

- Yes , if less than $100
- Yes, if less than $200
- Yes, if less than $500
- Yes, if less than $1000
- Yes - price is no object; I just want the best sound
- No - I would NOT buy another Squeezebox player

chemirocha wrote:
> I also wouldn't want a TV but then neither does the display have to be
> visible from across the room - I personally use my android phone to
> control all my squeezebox receivers and it works very well.
IMO video and audio should be separate. In my small appt. I have 4
locations from which I can choose to listen to music, 1 desktop screen
(home office) and no TV. There is 1 video projector for watching movies
(via hacked appletv v1). When I wish to be enlightened and see what goes
on in the TV realm I fire up youtube or the like, preferably on my
iPad.

I wonder you many users there are for the youtube plugin ? I suppose
this population would like to see the video along with the audio.