erland wrote:
> Do you really need/want a kickstarter project for GEN1 ?
I tend to agree w/ Erland (his 2 previous posts.)
The way I see it, the honor system + paypal would do fine initially.
I hope there are 25 devs on board ;) and that they'll all have the
latitude to spend the money necessary to acquire one GEN1 platform.

However the thread is aptly named "Community *Funded* Squeezebox
Replacement". How about someone (John S. ?) pooling donations from the
community at large, to help financing the 1st batch of development
machines ?