gruntwolla wrote:
> Yeah I remember the post - something along the lines of 1 watt is 1
> watt!  I find your opinion much more worrying than a few extra dollars
> for a connector box. They ( Olive ) have frequently alluded to the fact
> that the  Olive One paired with a pair of B&W CM9's sounds amazing, and
> still  use the audiophile word to describe various components.

I remember the post regarding the Olive One paired with B&W and let out
a smirk. I was going to reply but gave it the old *sigh* and let it go.
The audiophile market has always been driven by marketing in general.
This type of claim will go over well with those who don't seem to care
that in many cases, quality is often sacrificed for convenience and
aesthetics.

No analog outs is a definite deal breaker. I can't believe anyone would
connect the digital amp to a serious set of speakers, but Olive folks
know they will if they just repeat certain claims enough times that it
gets picked up and repeated on its own.