erland wrote:

> Also, if there is anything special you have always wanted LMS/Squeezebox
> to do which it doesn't support yet, please let us know through this
> pre-announcement thread and we will consider if it's something that fits
> ickStream. Generally we will consider all ideas but we will of course
> have to prioritize which ones we implement and in which order we
> implement them.

I'd like:
* to have the possibility to use a Lyrics screensaver. Only iPeng app
offers this currently. The lyrics (or whatever tag you display) should
follow the song you are listening!
* to have the possibility to edit the tag from smartphone or tablet.
Don't like to use foobar that is only windows. Easy simple tagging
should be possible from any device while listening
* to have possibility to rate a song while playing it (and write rating
in the tag as if the app disappears, so does the rating, cf
squeezecenter)
* Use a "search and filter" type of interface (cf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faceted_search). Browsing static
hierarchies is slow and boring, especially if you have to create those
in advance (cf custom browse or even playlists). Navigation should be
highly dynamic. Look at Plex app. Sort capability should be advanced too
(eg sort artists by number of albums)