Chrobrego wrote:
> I'd like:
> * to have the possibility to use a Lyrics screensaver. Only iPeng app
> offers this currently. The lyrics (or whatever tag you display) should
> follow the song you are listening!
> * to have the possibility to edit the tag from smartphone or tablet.
> Don't like to use foobar that is only windows. Easy simple tagging
> should be possible from any device while listening
> * to have possibility to rate a song while playing it (and write rating
> in the tag as if the app disappears, so does the rating, cf
> squeezecenter)
> * Use a "search and filter" type of interface (cf
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faceted_search). Browsing static
> hierarchies is slow and boring, especially if you have to create those
> in advance (cf custom browse or even playlists). Navigation should be
> highly dynamic. Look at Plex app. Sort capability should be advanced too
> (eg sort artists by number of albums)

+1 yes I for example would like to fix whole genres or artist when
spotted , for example if I see Pop and pop I would like to just tell the
interface that pop=Pop and then it fixes these tags or if I find an
artist with several spelling alternatives I would also just opt to keep
one and the tags are amended in the background .
Yes and really easy rating directly when playing ,by track album or
artist .

pippin wrote:
> Well, all the dynamic searching features will definitely require a
> different server (or a very powerful search plugin), LMS definitely is
> too slow for it, even on a powerful machine, let alone on a NAS.
> The same is probably true for most online services.

This is understandable , but all improvements over LMS normal search is
welcome , some tolerance to spelling errors for example .