Excited about the product. Your newsletter talks about powerful
heterogeneous playlists. One thing I would like to see is to put a work
on the playlist as if it were a track. E.g.,

1. Aaron Copland - Fanfare for the Common Man (A single track)
2. J.S. Bach - Goldberg Variations (A work with 32 variations)
3. J.S. Bach - Lute Suite in Cm - 3. Sarabande (A single track)

This would be much better than having to looks through 32 items on the
playlist to see what's next. Of course, the classical music would be
tagged with work info. I understand that there are some conceptual
challenges to this (E.g., Would the skip button skip you to the next
work or the next track? How would the track be shown? etc.) making a
playlist a little more like a "playtree" than a "playlist." However, few
if any streamers handle classical worth a hill of beans (I use a highly
customized SQL CustomBrowse menu in LMS that I can share to handle
browsing, so there is room for improvement on that level as well). If
one could really crack the classical nut, that would be a real
distinguisher