PasTim wrote:
> OK, as I said to Castalla I'll hold fire for now.  I am, however,
> thinking of a wider world than ours.  If LA could be restored for more
> people that would be a good thing.

Since Squeezebox users are largely on top of this situation, thanks to
the efforts of key members of this community, those of us still slugging
it out with the Beeb are doing it largely on behalf of a "silent
minority" who may, or may not, give a damn! Your objectives are
admirable but I'd prefer to see more evidence that the BBC would use
your information for good rather than harm.  I can't answer your
question about RTMP use for PC streams - but it's important that we get
these facts absolutely right before we accuse the BBC management of
being misinformed.