Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

It is iPeng that makes the obsolete  Squeezebox system to the very best
and most modern Multiroom system alive. I believe the only Multisystem
with an Apple Watch app. - Not bad for Zombie turned Opensource...

I use the Watch App every day and am extremely happy that you are
constantly updating the iPeng app. I hope that Spotify and other
services will get updated, so they can run on LMS and all homemade
players (the official ones will die someday, or we might want to use
more players), so we can keep using our systems for a very long time.
I would not want to do without iPeng.

LMS 7.9.0 on Pi2 (Max2play)
Synology DS-414 NAS
Squeezebox Touch, Squeezebox Boom, Squeezebox Radio, HifiBerry
PicorePlayer
Schiit - BIFROST AKM 4490 Dac
Spotify Premium