(Random thought, feel free to disregard)

I was thinking of iPeng on the new appletv (although I don't have a tv,
only a video projector)...
Are you going to give it more the personality of a controller (a la
beosound 5), or will it be more of a player?

Somehow I feel the physical presence of the large screen + remote +
wired networking would allow for a great whole-house controller... Are
you finally taking over the complete LMS gui (= including admin) this
time ??

4 SB 3 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • Squeezebox Server 7.9 (linux) with
plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) •
Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me,
What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple •
Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • ShairTunes2 by disaster123 • Local Player, BBC iPlayer by
Triode • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.