Pascal Hibon wrote:
> Thanks for the detailed explanation Ralphy!
> I'm not a Linux expert but with the above I should be able to manage.
>
> Question: is the vu image still the same resolution as the original
> Touch? I have jstraw's images and I could just replace the Logitech ones
> but I'm asking because the 7" display probably has a different
> resolution. And that might affect how the vu images are displayed.
>
> Only thing to do now is to buy the display and try :-)

Pascal,

You need to resize the original jstraw .png file to exactly 10000 x 453
pixels. Then everything lines up OK. Picture attached is of the Joggler
skin in SqeeuzePlay for Windows with the vu_analog_25seq_w.png file
replaced.

19196

|Filename: 2015-11-13_14-08-51.png                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19196|